See Europe's largest operating synagogue, the Dohány Street Synagogue and much more of Budapest's Jewish cultural life besides. All with a guide. You'll also get to skip the line for the Jewish Museum, taking in the top locations in the Budapest Jewish District, and make a morning or afternoon of the whos, hows and whys of Jewish history.
- * Live guide
- * Entrance to the Jewish Museum
- * Entrance to the Dohány Street Synagogue
- * Entrance to the Raoul Wallenberg Memorial Park
- * Entrance to the Jewish Centre
- **How to get there** * Bus: 5, 7, 8E, 108E, 110. Stop: Astoria M * Metro: M2. Station: Astoria * Tram: 47, 48, 49. Stop: Deák Ferenc tér M * Show your smartphone tickets to the guide * The guide is standing in front of the entrance to the synagogue and is holding a board with the logo of Hungaria Koncert * Make sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.