Take the family for a splash on a twisting 2,100-foot waterway on the _Timber Mountain Log Ride_, or go old school with carousels and bumper cars. You can even climb 118 feet high on the park's colossal wooden coaster, _GhostRider_. Cheer at stage shows and get hands-on with interactive experiences. There's even a state-of-the-art 4D ride, _Knott'...
- * One-day skip-the-line admission to Knott's Berry Farm
- * Shows and live entertainment
- * Skip-the-line access to the attractions
- * Entrance to Knott's Soak City water park
- * Food, drinks, games, and souvenirs
- * Knott's Berry Farm is going cashless – only credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay are accepted. * Cash-to-Card kiosks can transfer cash Chaperone policy = A Chaperone Policy is in effect on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at Knott’s Berry Farm. This policy will also apply to all event nights of Knott’s Scary Farm. In addition, this policy will be implemented during holiday time periods. Under the chaperone policy, all general park guests ages 17 years old or younger must be accompanied by a chaperone who is at least 21 years old to be admitted to the park. The chaperone must present a valid photo ID with date of birth. One chaperone may accompany no more than five guests ages 17 or younger per day. If you purchased tickets through our Group Sales department, please contact your Group Sales representative for more information. Chaperones must accompany their party during entry, remain inside the park during their visit, and be available by phone throughout their stay. Guests ages 17 years old or younger who are found inside the park unaccompanied by a chaperone will be subject to ejection. * Children under 3 years old can enter for free * Limited number of strollers available for rent * Active and retired U.S. military can get reduced tickets on-site with a valid military ID * Skip the ticket window and scan your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstile * A photo ID may be requested from you by park personnel * **Please note**: Only credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay are accepted. Cash-to-Card kiosks can transfer cash to a card which can be used anywhere, not just at the park. Cards can be loaded with any amount from $1 to $500 * Please visit [knotts.com](https://www.knotts.com/) to confirm operating days and times * You can download the mobile app [here](https://www.knotts.com/mobile-app) * Lockers are available near _GhostRider_ for $15-$25 * Selfie sticks aren't allowed on rides * Some height, weight, and safety requirements may apply
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.