A tango café that for over a century has received visits from great personalities, a show that involves dance and music, presenting the stages of typical dance from Argentina to the present day.
- Beautiful Show
- Delicious Dinner
- Zona Congreso / Avenida Rivadavia
Café de los Angelitos is a historic tango café in the City of Buenos Aires, located on the corner of Avenida Rivadavia and Rincón, in the Balvanera neighborhood. It was the place where Carlos Gardel established his "bar" in 1912, when he began his artistic career with José Razzano. The latter, in 1944, composed a famous tango with lyrics by Cátulo ...
- Ticket to the show
- Dinner in 3 times
- Drinks (includes Saint Felicien de la Bodega Catena Zapata wines and sparkling wines)
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- The Mobility Pass may be required to be filled out at: mevacuno.gov.cl
- It is mandatory to have your original document: RG or Passport within its validity and in good condition (no rips, stains, very crumpled and with current photo)
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians), if only one of the parents is accompanying the authorization of the other authenticated by a notary.
- For health restrictions due to pandemics, mandatory vaccinations and document requirements for entering the country:- See: https://www.argentina.gob.ar/interior/migraciones/ddjj-migraciones - travel safely
- Prohibited the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages to persons under 18 years of age
- Includes Saint Felicien de la Bodega Catena Zapata wines and sparkling wines
- For commemorative dates and holidays, check availability and prices in advance
- ** Transfer - Check route in advance with the receptive - Around 03Km in the region
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.