- Visit to: Obelisk, Plaza de Mayo, Av. 9th of July and Neighborhoods: La Boca, Santelmo, Recoleta, Puerto Madero and Commercial Areas
On this panoramic tour, you will visit the main tourist attractions of the Argentine capital, such as: Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the neighborhood of La Boca, where you will have free time on the lively Caminito, where you will be able to appreciate the handicrafts and take beautiful pictures. Photos. You will also get ...
- Circuit to tourist attractions (Obelisco, Plaza de Mayo, Avenida Corrientes, 9 de Julio and Neighborhoods: La BOca, Recoleta, Puerto Madero and Commercial Areas)
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish and Portuguese)
- **Departure transfer from central hotels
- Tips and options
- Return to the hotel
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- It is necessary to have your original document: RG or Passport within its validity and in good condition (no rips, stains, very crumpled and with current photo)
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians).
- For health restrictions due to pandemics, mandatory vaccinations and document requirements for entry into the country: check the embassy website or the consulate website: https://cpabl.cancilleria.gob.ar/ or https://www.argentina. gob.ar/interior/migraciones/ddjj-migraciones - travel safely
- Tour ends at 100 meters from Florida Street
- Pictures for Illustrative purposes only
- Fill in the sworn letter 48 hours before boarding- Link to access the letter: https://ddjj.migraciones.gob.ar/app/home.php or more information: https://www.argentina.gob.ar/interior /migraciones/ddjj-migraciones
- **Departure transfer from central hotels - subject to change without prior notice
- The order or day of the tour can be changed to better accommodate the receptive and attraction schedule at the destination
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 2 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.