- Watch an authentic Tango show in Buenos Aires
Gala Tango will delight you with a Tango and Folklore show, with more than 30 artists on stage. All this in an intimate atmosphere so that your night is incredible and exciting. The experience will also gain an extra flavor with the delicious food prepared to make the experience even more complete and of a high level.
- Ticket to the show
- Dinner in 3 stages (starter, main course and dessert) - Depending on the availability of the menu of the day
- Transfer from central Buenos Aires hotels
- Any other items or services not described in the inclusions
- It is mandatory to have your original document: RG or Passport within its validity and in good condition (no rips, stains, very crumpled and with current photo)
- The house offers Tango lessons and wine tasting. Check availability and prices (separate)
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians), if only one of the parents is accompanying the authorization of the other authenticated by a notary.
- For health restrictions due to pandemics, mandatory vaccinations and document requirements for entering the country:- See: https://www.argentina.gob.ar/interior/migraciones/ddjj-migraciones - travel safely
- Prohibited the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages to persons under 18 years of age
- Transfer : Only from central Buenos Aires hotels - If scheduled at least 24 hours in advance - Subject to change without prior notice.
- The order or day of the tour can be changed to better accommodate the schedule of the receptive and attraction at the destination.
- Passengers must wait in the hotel's lobby, as transfers are regular and pass through several hotels, therefore, they may suffer delays without prior notice.
- Pick up around 7:00 pm with departure and arrival from hotels in the center of Monserrat, San Telmo, Centro, Puerto Madero, Recoleta and Congreso. If you are outside these neighborhoods, you should go to a meeting point or ask if, as an exception, they pass by your hotel.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.