The Barolo Palace is a work of pure love! Imaginative architect Mario Palanti's symbolic references to Dante Alighieri's poem the _Divine Comedy_ makes this structure truly unique. Blending neo-Romanesque and neo-Gothic elements with a Hindu designed dome, we're reminded of the tantric union between the protagonists, Dante and Beatrice, and the t...
- * Admission to the Barolo Palace
- * 90-minute guided tour of the palace
- * Lemonade on the 16th floor of the palace, with great views of the city
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Kids under 3 can join the tour for free, please select a free ticket for them * During the tour, you will climb stairs and pass through narrow places * The tour is in English and Spanish * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of Barolo Palace * Make sure to arrive 15 minutes before the start of your selected tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.