- Experience an unforgettable Tango show in Buenos Aires
Señor Tango is located in a beautiful recycled theater and has over 40 artists on stage. Its story begins with the arrival of a traditional family of Italian immigrants to Buenos Aires, with their trunks full of memories of their homeland, some belongings and many illusions. They settled very close to the port, in Barracas, a traditional neighborho...
- Ticket to the show
- Dinner in 3 times (starter, main course and dessert) - Depending on availability of the day
- Transfer from central Buenos Aires hotels
- Any other items or services not described in the inclusions
- Shared table for up to 8 people
- For dinner: Mobility Pass may be required to be filled out at: mevacuno.gov.cl
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians), if only one of the parents is accompanying the authorization of the other authenticated by a notary.
- Prohibited the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages to persons under 18 years of age
- For health restrictions due to pandemics, mandatory vaccinations and document requirements for entering the country:- See: https://www.argentina.gob.ar/interior/migraciones/ddjj-migraciones - travel safely
- It is mandatory to have your original document: RG or Passport within its validity and in good condition (no rips, stains, very crumpled and with current photo)
- Transfer : Only from central Buenos Aires hotels - If scheduled at least 24 hours in advance - Subject to change without prior notice.
- The order or day of the tour can be changed to better accommodate the receptive and attraction schedule at the destination
- Passengers must wait in the hotel's lobby, as transfers are regular and pass through several hotels, therefore, they may suffer delays without prior notice.
- Pick up around 7:30 pm with departure and arrival from hotels in the center of Monserrat, San Telmo, Centro, Puerto Madero, Recoleta and Congreso. If you are outside these neighborhoods, you should go to a meeting point or ask if, as an exception, they pass by your hotel.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.