- Experience an unforgettable Tango show in Buenos Aires
In the heart of San Telmo, La Ventana Tango opened its doors to the world in 1982. This fully restored historic building (a house that welcomed immigrants) is a classic journey through the culture of Buenos Aires through the ages. The interiors, which preserve the purest of the building, are the ideal setting for a unique proposal with 32 artists o...
- Ticket to the show
- Dinner in 3 stages (starter, main course and dessert) - Menu according to availability of the day
- Transfer from central Buenos Aires hotels
- Any other items or services not described in the inclusions
- go dressed elegantly
- Suitable for all ages
- As the tour is done in another country, it is necessary to have your original document: RG or Passport within its validity and in good condition (no rips, stains, very crumpled and with a current photo)
- For health restrictions due to pandemics, mandatory vaccinations and document requirements for entry into the country: check the embassy website or the consulate website: https://cpabl.cancilleria.gob.ar/ or https://www.argentina. gob.ar/interior/migraciones/ddjj-migraciones - travel safely
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians), if only one parent is accompanying the other parent, notarized authorization is required.
- The house offers Tango lessons and wine tasting. Consult availability and rate.
- Transfer : Only from central Buenos Aires hotels - If scheduled at least 24 hours in advance - Subject to change without prior notice.
- Passengers must wait in the hotel's lobby, as transfers are regular and pass through several hotels, therefore, they may suffer delays without prior notice.
- Pick up around 7:00 pm with departure and arrival from hotels in the center of Monserrat, San Telmo, Centro, Puerto Madero, Recoleta and Congreso. If you are outside these neighborhoods, you should go to a meeting point or ask if, as an exception, they pass by your hotel.
- The order or day of the tour can be changed to better accommodate the schedule of the receptive and attraction at the destination.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.