- Experience an unforgettable show in one of the traditional Tango houses in Buenos Aires
Tango Porteño is one of the most traditional tango houses in the city, located in a historic building that was once an MGM (television channel) cinema in Buenos Aires. The building, very close to the Obelisk, draws the attention of everyone who passes through Avenida 9 de Julio. The venue is an Argentine classic, with a large number of dancers and ...
- Ticket to the show
- Dinner in 3 stages (starter, main course and dessert) - Menu according to availability of the day
- Transfer from central Buenos Aires hotels
- Drinks: Water, Soda, Wine (Benjamin Nieto Malbec and Benjamin Neto Chardonnay - Bodega Nieto Senetineri or similar - Subject to change without prior notice
- Any other items or services not described in the inclusions
- go dressed elegantly
- It is mandatory to have your original document: RG or Passport within its validity and in good condition (no rips, stains, very crumpled and with current photo)
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians), if only one parent is accompanying the other parent, notarized authorization is required.
- Plateia: dinner located on the terrace. Tables to share with up to 8 people
- Transfer from central Buenos Aires hotels - If scheduled at least 24 hours in advance - Subject to change without prior notice.
- The order or day of the tour can be changed to better accommodate the receptive and attraction schedule at the destination
- Pick up around 8:00 pm with departure and arrival from hotels in the center of Monserrat, San Telmo, Centro, Puerto Madero, Recoleta and Congreso. If you are outside these neighborhoods, you should go to a meeting point or ask if, as an exception, they pass by your hotel.
- Passengers must wait in the hotel's lobby, as transfers are regular and pass through several hotels, therefore, they may suffer delays without prior notice.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.