Learn how movie magic comes to life at Stage 48: Script to Screen, from classic Hollywood costumes to green-screen technology used to create special effects. Dine at the expanded Central Perk Cafe amongst recreated sets such as Monica's apartment, the famous fountain, and Joey and Chandler's pad, and shop for Friends merch in the Friends Boutique!...
- * Admission to Warner Bros. Studios, Hollywood (1-hour guided tour + 1.5-hour self-guided tour)
- * Visit of the backlot exterior sets, sound stages, archives, the Batcave and Batmobile Collection, the Prop Department, the DC Universe Exhibit, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts, and more
- * Interactive experience at Stage 48: Script to Screen
- * Visit original sets, including the living room from 'Two and a Half Men', and Central Perk Café from 'Friends'
- * Design your own Batmobile and movie costumes, and test green screen technology
- * Tour guide gratuities (optional)
- * Parking ($15 per vehicle)
- * Large bags are not allowed * Individually wrapped food options available * The minimum age for this tour is 5 years, younger children are not permitted * Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult * Seeing celebrities during the tour is not guaranteed * Scan your smartphone ticket directly with your tour guide at the entrance of the studio after passing through the compulsory security check * All adult visitors 18 years of age or older will be asked to present a valid form of government issued photo identification. * Video recording is not permitted. Your guide will advise which areas are permitted for photography * To enjoy your tour of our iconic 110-acre backlot, we recommended dressing for comfort. Footwear such as sandals or sneakers is suggested, as are loose-fitting tops * The tour routes change every day, based on productions being filmed on the studio lot
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.