Step into an immersive light experience featuring state-of-the-art lasers and projectors that saturate the wall and floor of a gigantic room with quintessential scenes from America's first fairytale. See the Emerald City through the eyes of your favorite characters – from Dorothy's chaotic tornado, a visit to Munchkin Land, a stroll through the h...
- * Admission to the Wizard of Oz Museum and all permanent exhibits
- * Admission to Immersive Wizard of Oz
- * Admission to Immersive Van Gogh (bonus)
- The immersive light display is not recommended for visitors with motion sickness or light sensitivity. In addition to the immersive _Wizard of Oz_ experience, your ticket will also allow entrance to the immersive Van Gogh experience (bonus). Children aged 0-3 may enter for free. Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.