- With its coconut groves, warm and crystalline waters, Carneiros is an example of a northeastern beach.
- Praia dos Carneiros is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil,
Located about 90 km south of Recife, Carneiros beach has clear, shallow waters. The coconut groves make Carneiros a beautiful example of a northeastern beach, in addition to the long coral barrier that divides the sea from the Formoso and Ariquindá rivers, which, when emptying, forms a mangrove in the middle of the ocean. The natural pools and sand...
- Day use
- Catamaran Tour
- Round-trip transportation from Hotel Vila Galé Eco Resort do Cabo
- Accredited guide
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to churches, parks, museums, forts, optional local tours and everything not mentioned as included
- We recommend bringing light clothes, sunscreen and a towel.
- For questions, confirmation or reconfirmation of schedules, please contact our local supplier: PONTUAL RECEPTIVO - (81) 98231-3858 / (81) 98717-0058 / (81) 98717-0062
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.