- For its splendid natural beauties, Porto de Galinhas beach was elected 10 consecutive times as the Best Beach in Brazil.
Porto de Galinhas is one of the main postcards of Pernambuco, just 60km from Recife. Its natural beauties attract the attention of those who visit, in addition to its famous natural pools with crystalline waters, the place concentrates a diversity of bars, restaurants and unmissable tours such as the buggy ride.
- Day use at the fulcrum
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in Reserva do Paiva
- Accredited guide
- Food and drinks
- Optional tours
- Be sure to take the buggy and raft ride in the natural pools (not included)
- We recommend bringing light clothes, sunscreen and a towel.
- For questions, confirmation or reconfirmation of schedules, please contact our local supplier: PONTUAL RECEPTIVO - (81) 98231-3858 / (81) 98717-0058 / (81) 98717-0062
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.