• Indigenous welcome and acknowledgement
• Great Barrier Reef creation story
• Two premium outer reef sites
• 25-minute scenic flight out to Moore Reef
• Marine Biologist presentation
• Glass bottom boat tour
Dive and Snorkel Cairns with Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel.
Step back into the Great Barrier Reef’s Dreamtime with Indigenous sea rangers on a day tour to two spectacular outer Great Barrier Reef sites. Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel is a unique reef educational Great Barrier Reef experience incorporating the world’s oldest living culture and the stories Traditional Owners have passed down over tens of thousands ...
- Afternoon tea
- Buffet lunch
- Morning tea
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Drop off at the hotel
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place: