Meet a giant Maori wrasse, a turtle or a shark in colourful coral gardens when you dive, snorkel and sail the Great Barrier Reef. Friendly trained staff will take you on a reef adventure to two pristine outer Great Barrier Reef locations.
With a choice of 27 moorings owned exclusively by Passions of Paradise and just 80 passengers on board the air-conditioned 25-meter catamaran, you will avoid the crowds. A commitment to research, education and conservation of the World Heritage area has earned Passions many environmental awards. The exclusive sites include Hastings Reef (Some site...
- Buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Morning Tea
- Professional assistance
- Snorkel equipment
- Drop-off only at inner-city hotels
- Alcoholic beverages
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Diving equipment
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes, camera, swimwear, towel, sun cream and a cap.
- All passengers will be required to fill in a medical questionnaire prior to participating in water activities.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street Cairns
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 45 minutes prior to the Tour start time