- Discover the history of the discovery of hot springs in the region
- The benefit of therapeutic properties
- Purchases of traditional products from the region, including homemade sweets, cachaças and liqueurs
On this tour of the city, the tourist gets to know the discovery of the hot springs and has the possibility to know the whole history of the largest hydrothermal resort in the world. The city tour brings together the main tourist attractions: Jardim Japonês, Shopping Serra Verde, Casarão dos Gonzaga, panoramic tour through the city center, Casa de ...
- Boarding at the hotel in Caldas Novas
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Entrance ticket to the Japanese Garden
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document
- Pay attention to your Hotel's breakfast time, planning to have the meal quietly, and be at the Hotel reception at the agreed time for the tour departure
- There is no need for a bathing suit on this tour, we will not have contact with swimming pools. Try to wear comfortable clothes (shorts, skirt, flip-flops, sneakers), because in our region the heat is intense and we will have several embarkation/disembarkation during the tour. Avoid shoes with heels as there will be a short walk on gravel and grassy floors
- On the eve of the tour, make sure your cell phone / camera battery is charged, so that you can record the beautiful moments of the tour
- If you have a baby or child, we advise you to bring your own baby stroller to Caldas Novas. Traveling with your own stroller will be more comfortable
- To enter Caldas Novas, it is necessary to present a Covid test with a negative result valid for up to 03 days before carrying out the activity.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 11 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.