Stressed out? Looking to rejuvenate? At Espai CEL Millenary Thermal Baths you get to spend two hours blissed out and relaxed in medicinal mineral waters. The thermal waters here have been helping people unwind since the 18th century. With different temperatures in a series of seven atmospheric pools, choose your own relaxation mode! Want bubbles, ...
- * Two hours at the Espai CEL Thermal Baths with 7 pools, all at different temperatures, bubbles, water jets, hot benches, a rest area, and an outside space
- * Bathrobe
- * Towel
- * Shampoo, gel, deodorant
- * Hair drier, hair straightener, comb
- * Tea in the resting area
- * Access to changing rooms, showers, and lockers
- * Slippers (please bring your own)
- * Massages and other treatments
- * Changing rooms, showers, and lockers available * Bathrobes, towels, shampoo, shower gel, hairdryers, hair straighteners, and comb provided * Please bring your own swimwear and bath slippers * Minimum age 16 years old * Not recommended for women in the first or last three months of pregnancy * People with hypertension, cancer, or heart disease should consult their doctor first * Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the welcome desk * Make sure to arrive 10 minutes before your selected entry time
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.