- Discover the history of the first capital of Brazil
- Experience the contagious rhythm of drumming in the streets of Pelourinho
- Enjoy the wonderful view of the Bay of All Saints
Historic City Tour: departure from Salvador hotels to Fort Santo Antônio da Barra, built in 1536 to protect the Bay of All Saints, in 1698 it gained a Lighthouse to guide the arriving vessels, it works until today, the Lighthouse of the Bar. We will pass through Corredor da Vitória, Largo do Campo Grande (one of the carnival circuits), and Avenida ...
- Transfer from the hotels on the North Coast (Hotels Vila Galé Mares, Iberostar or Palladium)
- Guide accompaniment in Portuguese
- Entrance fees to paid establishments
- Food and Beverages
- Valid for departures from Vila Galé Mares, Iberostar or Palladium hotels.
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops, towel and appropriate footwear for walking or tennis.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.