- The chapadão deserves a separate description: a desert formation by the sea, on top of cliffs, allows a 180 degree view of the sea. Gorgeous!
- On the shores of Lagoa Guaraíaras, the sensation is of seeing the sun dipping into the water forming that ray of reflected light and the majestic coloring that no one gets tired of admiring.
- A wonderful tour to discover the main beaches of Pipa. Aboard a charming Jeep and an amazing guide. This is one of the most popular tours as it works as a city tour in the region.
This tour gives you the opportunity to get to know what you can't do on foot and is a little further away from the center, but which is beautiful and needs to be seen! First we go to Sibaúma, which is a small beach where the Catú River flows, an old quilombola community formed from the wreck of a slave ship near the coast, the slaves who were able ...
- Jeep ride
- Tour guide
- Board for sandboarding
- Round-trip transportation from hotels and inns in Tibau and Pipa
- Lunch and drinks
- The tour can be carried out in the jeep " Camaro Amarelo " or in another jeep as long as it follows the same route.
- We recommend wearing light clothes, bringing water and sunscreen
- The itinerary may change according to weather conditions.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.