- Enjoy a setting for the most beautiful photos
- Discover the most beautiful sunset on the south coast
- Enjoy a delicious bath in the warm waters of the Lagoon
- Enjoy the most beautiful landscapes of Praia da Pipa
On this tour, you can see dolphins up close and get to know a little about the history and ecosystem of this place. We will also visit the town of Georgino Avelino, where we will understand with a native fisherman how oyster fishing happens and we will stop for a swim. Our farewell will take place while enjoying the famous sunset of Pipa
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Transfers from hotels and inns in Pipa
- Food and Beverages
- Tickets and options
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and towel
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Pipa
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document
- This tour depends on the appropriate tide to take. If the tour does not take place on the selected day, it will be changed to another day or to another tour more suitable for the chosen day.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.