Cambridge is a beautiful medieval university city, situated on the River Cam in eastern England. The city dates back to 875, and the university was founded in 1209, making it the second-oldest university in England and one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the world.
On your private tour, you will:
-Learn how Cambridge as a city and Cambridge University developed through the Middle Ages as a rival to Oxford at Cambridge Market Square; -See some of the city's most famous colleges and learn why each one is unique, like St. John's College, known for its choir and a plethora of famous alumni, among which Nobel Prize winners, prime ministers, prin...
- 1 drink
- King's College Chapel entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation between sites
- We recommend to wear walking shoes and weather appropriate clothes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.