As well as marveling at the residents – giraffes, rhinos, black bears, leopards, caimans, zebras, and the like – you can catch expertly led displays and feeds to get a real understanding of the animals' nature. With a mixture of vehicular and on-foot experiences, you'll really feel like you're on safari!
- * General admission to Out of Africa Wildlife Park
- * Safari and shuttles in the park
- * Food and drinks
- * Gratuities
- * Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- * Zipline and upgraded tours
- * Cancellations allowed at least 24 hours in advance of your ticket date * The park experience requires good weather. If canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a refund **Summer Schedule 2022 (July 1 - August 31):** * Creature Feature: 10:00 * Tiger Splash: 11:45 * Feed A Tiger: 12:15 * Giant Snake Show: 12:45 * Wonders of Wildlife: 13:30 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday) * Predator Feed: 13:30 (Sunday, Wednesday & Friday) * Children must be accompanied by an adult * Visitors should have a moderate physical fitness level * Please see the seasonal schedule in "Additional Info" Show your Out of Africa Wildlife Park tickets at the ticket window. In case of very bad weather, please call the park to be sure it's open. Phone number: 928-567-2840.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.