- An amazing snorkeling adventure in the best spots on the Riviera
In this experience, we will take you to the best snorkeling spots on the Peninsula. You will start the day swimming with the tropical fish in the cove of Yal Kú in Akumal, where you will fall in love with the biodiversity around you. Then, you will visit an open-air cenote, which in addition to its beauty, holds history as one of the sacred water r...
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun hotels
- English/Spanish bilingual guide
- Access to a natural cove, open cenote, and cave
- Lockers, bathrooms, showers and changing rooms
- Regional buffet and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any type of drink throughout the tour
- Photography and/or video services
- Take with you a certain amount of money for products and services not included in the package
- Avoid carrying heavy or bulky backpacks or bags
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as sunglasses
- Bring a hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen
- Bring a towel and a bathing suit
- This experience has a time confirmation up to 24 hours before it takes place due to on-site transport logistics
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.