As the sun rises and the jungle comes alive, you'll step back in time to explore the eroded remains of temples, tombs, and pyramids dating back to the 8th century. With an expert guide leading the way, you'll discover the secrets of the Mayan civilization and the evolution of their incredible architecture. From the early Puuc styles to Chene's for...
- * Entry to Chichén Itzá
- * Access to Cenote Chichi Kan
- * Transportation (hotel pickup, if selected)
- * Professional guide
- * Buffet lunch
- * Tequila tasting
- * Beverages
- * CULTUR tax (524 MXN)
- * Additional payment for the use of GoPro, professional camera, or selfie stick
- * All visitors to Chichén Itzá need to pay a CULTUR tax (524 MXN) * Bring comfortable walking shoes and a camera * All visitors to Chichén Itzá need to pay a CULTUR tax (524 MXN) * Bring comfortable walking shoes and a camera Meeting points in Cancun: * Crown Paradise (Go Mart Villas del Rey) * Beach Palace (Bus Stop) * Presidente Intercontinental Paradero * Paradero Holiday Inn - Las Perlas * Crazy Hot Coyote If you have selected the tour with hotel pickup, please provide the name of your hotel. The exact pickup time will be confirmed the day before the tour.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.