- Horseback ride through the depths of the jungle
Begin this thrilling jungle adventure while enjoying horseback riding and relaxing in the Caribbean cenote. When riding on safe and adventurous trails, you will marvel at the subtropical forest of the Riviera Maya. Reach the zipline circuit and descend on two water lines for a refreshing dip in the cenote. Finally, regain delicious energy in our ma...
- This experience has a time confirmation up to 24 hours before it takes place due to on-site transport logistics
- Not suitable for pregnant women, passengers with recent surgeries, or those with mobility issues
- No wheelchair access
- Mandatory mask
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your bathing suit and change
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 8 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.