- The best experience in Tulum and the amazing Mayan jungle
Tulum's main building is a large stone structure called The Castle, which sits on a rocky cliff at the beginning of the Caribbean Sea. You live the history together with your guide as you stroll through Tulum, ancient Zamal (which in Mayan means morning or dawn), and visit Jungla Maya, a charming place full of internal cenotes with crystal clear wa...
- Maya ceremony
- Rappel and Zipline
- Entrance to the Jungla Maya Nature Reserve
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun/Riviera Maia/Playa Del Carmen
- Guided tour in English/Spanish
- Entrance to archaeological zone
- Mineral water
- Umbrella in the archaeological zone
- Photos and Memories
- Other types of food and drinks not mentioned
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as sunglasses
- Bring a towel and a bathing suit
- Tour not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, any type of injury or recent surgery, or heart conditions
- Use biodegradable sunscreen
- Avoid carrying heavy or bulky backpacks or bags
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.