We begin our trip to the most visited archaeological site in Mexico, accompanied by an expert guide who will explain in depth the characteristics of the place and the Mayan culture, you will also get to know one of the most privileged jewels of the Mayan area, which are the cenotes that were created a long time ago.
thousands of years. We will learn from an archaeologist all about the philosophy, cosmology and mythology behind this impressive complex: the meaning of the stone carvings, pyramids, platforms, ball courts, and much more. We will also visit the Temple of the Jaguars, the Temple of the Warriors and the famous Castle or Temple of Kukulkan. In this s...
- Federal Taxes
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Buffet lunch
- For the use of electronic devices within the archaeological site, such as professional and non- professional video camera, must pay a fee imposed by the government directly at the entrance.
The use of drones is prohibited.
- Please bring a swimsuit and a towel., Hat
Cash or credit card to pay for any extra services.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please call to confirm the pick-up time at least 48 hours prior to the tour.