- Our local supplier will exchange your ETS voucher for your destination tour ticket
- Cobá +Xel-há Tour - Come and discover a little of the Mayan culture and enjoy a natural water park.
Cobá is considered the largest pre-Hispanic settlement of the classical period, with an approximate extension of 70 square km, with approximately 6,500 structures scattered throughout the archaeological zone. On the tour you will have the opportunity to learn about the history and mystery of this fascinating archaeological site and admire its 5 con...
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun hotels
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to Coba
- Entrance to Xel-Há Park
- Breakfast on board the bus - snack and juice
- Bicycles and tricycles in the archaeological zone
- All-inclusive food and beverage at Xel-Há park facilities
- Water, soda and coffee on board the transport
- Deposit for snorkel equipment rental
- Optional XelHá Park Activities
- Use biodegradable sunscreen;
- Vehicles have air conditioning.
- Our local supplier will exchange your ETS voucher for the tour ticket at the destination;
- Extra fee for the right to use video cameras in Archaeological Areas;
- Deposit for use of towels and lockers in Xel-Há - will be returned at the end of the tour;
- Stores available to buy handicrafts and souvenirs;
- Go with comfortable clothes and sneakers, bathing suit, towel, cash and insect repellent;
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.