- Enjoy the beauty of Isla Mujeres and enjoy the best 3-deck catamaran in the Caribbean!
On our first stop, enjoy the El Meco reef, where you can dive and see the wonders of the Caribbean Sea. If you don't want to do this activity, you can enjoy dancing lessons or a refreshing drink. At our second stop, you can continue to enjoy the ocean by jumping off our water slide. And last but not least, at the third stop you will have 2 hours to...
- Catamaran Tour
- Open bar
- Trampoline and chairs on board
- Free time on Isla Mujeres
- Round-trip transport to the marina
- Dock Fee - Approximately $16.00
- Optional Activities
- Photos and videos
- Meeting point El Embardero Cancun (Playa Linda, km 4 from the Cancun Hotel Zone)
- Arrive 30 minutes early
- Some activities may be canceled if weather conditions are unfavorable
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as sunglasses
- Bring a hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Bring a towel and a bathing suit
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen
- Alcoholic beverages only for people over 18 years old
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.