Feel the refreshing sea breeze on your face as you set sail towards your first destination, Contoy Island. Known as a haven for nature lovers, Contoy is a protected national park and a pristine sanctuary for diverse marine and bird species. Strap on your snorkel and explore an underwater paradise teeming with colorful coral reefs and tropical fish....
- * Pick up from the Hotel
- * Entrance to Contoy Island
- * Snorkel Equipment
- * Soft Drinks and Open (national) Bar
- * National Maritime Federal Taxes ($15 USD) per person
- * Gratitudes (optional)
- Do not forget to bring with you: * Comfortable shoes or sandals * Sunglasses * Towels * A Hat * Swimsuit * Biodegradable SunCream and Mosquito Repellent * Cash In case of extreme weather conditions, the tour might be rescheduled. Kids under 12 y/o are not allowed to snorkel in the coral reef Ixlache or Meco We pick up travelers in most of the hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. If you are staying in an AirBnB you will be required to get to a meeting point that will be given once we know your location. Please contact us as soon as you know where will you be staying during your holiday, so we can provide you with a pick up time. This is your entrance ticket, please bring it with you (digital or printed) when we pick you up.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.