- Enjoy a boat ride to the perfect dive spot in Cancun. Diving in the MUSA reef
If you've always wanted to dive but didn't know where to start, this is the answer. This is a special course to approach scuba diving for the first time or practice for beginners in the field. You will learn the basic techniques by theory and practice in a pool with the guidance of experts. When you feel ready, we'll take you on a boat ride to MUSA...
- Diving equipment with a tank
- Boat diving
- Reef diving
- Theory with a PADI Instructor
- Practice with a tank
- Dock Fee - Approximate value of U$ 16.00
- Clothes rental
- Round trip transfer
- Exclusively for certified divers
- Do not exceed alcohol consumption the day before diving
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your check-in schedule.
- Wait 12-18 hours after diving before traveling on an airplane
- For this experience it is necessary to go to the place on your own, address: Marina Blvd. Kukulcan 5-Km 5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R.
- Minimum 10 years old to do the activity (16 years old to dive in sunken boats) certified and accompanied by a certified responsible adult
- For safety reasons, pregnant women over five months old cannot participate.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.