- Ek Balam is one of the few Mayan ruins where you can still climb to the top of an ancient pyramid
- Discover the tomb of Ukit Kan Le'k Tok’, an ancient Mayan king
- Unlock the secrets of the ancient hieroglyphics which are found throughout this unique site
- Learn about the ancient Mayan culture, from their art and architecture to their complex religious convictions
This history dates back thousands of years. You’ll also hear about the arrival of the Spanish, and how their conquest forever changed the continent and its people.After crossing through the remnants of an ancient defensive wall, you’ll arrive at a ball court and learn about how the ancient Mayans played an intense, sometimes dangerous game that was...
- Self-guided tour taken via the app, Static map on your phone, Audio narration, Written text explanations, Unique password (sent by email) for access to app
- Entrance fees to paid attractions, Food or drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Tour with Audioguide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Ek' Balam, Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico Meeting point: This self-guided tour begins at the Ek Balam, Ekbalam, Yuc entrance. What to remember: • This is a self-guided tour. No guide will accompany you. The Action Tour Guide app functions as a guide, an audio tour, and a map all in one• After the booking, you will receive an email with a link to the Action Tour Guide app and a unique password to access the tour within the app. Be sure to check your email before you begin driving to download the Action Tour Guide app, enter your unique password, and access your tour. From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route. If you have any questions, please contact us by call, chat, or emai• This tour has been developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists• Most stops along the tour have animated videos allowing you to visualize what you cannot see, such as snapshots from different centuries or interior rooms• This tour is valid forever - from the moment of booking. You will not need to change the booking if your travel plans change
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.