Mexico's Maya past still stands proudly at Chichén Itzá, and the domineering sight of El Castillo – the most famous Mesoamerican pyramid – and the stories that go with it will astound you. Your guide will show you the most important sites, before whisking you off to your next stop, an enchanting cenote in Hacienda Selva Maya: a breathtaking limesto...
- * Entry to Chichén Itzá
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancún, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya
- * Transport between sites
- * Bilingual guide (English & Spanish)
- * Visit to Cenote Saamal in Hacienda Selva Maya (with the possibility of swimming)
- * Guided Valladolid visit
- * Buffet lunch (vegetarian options available)
- * CULTUR tax (524 MXN)
- * Additional beverages at lunch (available for an additional fee)
- * Fee at Chichén Itzá to use a GoPro or other cameras (cell phone cameras can be used freely)
- * Gratuities (optional)
- Kindly note that the tour will be bilingual (English and Spanish). * Not recommended for people with back, heart, or other health issues, and pregnant women * Kids under 4 join for free, with a free ticket (must sit on lap) - The tour operator will contact you after your booking is complete to arrange hotel pick-up - Show your smartphone voucher to the guide at the place and time agreed upon. Make sure to be ready on time * An extra fee has to be paid to enter Chichén Itzá with a GoPro or other cameras; the fee doesn't apply to cell phone cameras * Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, swimwear, a towel, and cash * Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended * You'll be dropped off after the tour at approximately 20:00 * 24-hour contact center: +52 (55) 5351 3906 * Pickup information cellphone/WhatsApp: +52 (55) 4367 5289
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.