Meet your guide at the Playa Mia reception booth inside the downtown pier terminal and be welcomed onto a catamaran. Put your feet up and enjoy the breeze as you sail through the splendid Caribbean waters, straight to Palancar Reef. Bahia El Cielo is internationally known as paradise on Earth. It's named after the incredible sky blue ocean and the...
- * Certified bilingual instructor
- * Marine Transportation
- * Meals: lunch (vegetarian option available)
- * Beverages: water, sodas, alcoholic beverages
- * Complete snorkeling equipment; disposable snorkel mouthpiece
- * Entrance to Playa Mía
- * Gratuities (optional)
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, bottled water, cash, bathing suit, sunglasses, towel and biodegradable sunscreen. The minimum age to participate in the snorkeling activity is 8 years old. The snorkeling activity may be cancelled due to bad weather. * Show your ticket to the guide at the meeting point * Meeting point: Playa Mia Reception Booth - Cozumel Fiscal Pier Operation - Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel To contact the guide, please take note of the following information: email@example.com; +52 1 998 100 25 25 79
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.