Luxury Park - Jungala Aqua Experience
Jungala Aqua Experience is the most recent entertainment proposal in the Riviera Maya, where guests can experience the mysticism of the jungle while enjoying a luxurious and exclusive water park.
Jungala is a boutique experience that has luxurious custom-made rest options, with incredible attractions complemented by excellent Concierge service, new gastronomic concepts and spa services. Enjoy all the fun of the beach in our amazing wave pool! Our modern pool lifts waves up to 1.5 meters high with 8 random movement patterns. The largest sl...
- Entrance fee
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Lockers are available for an additional cost, payable locally.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for the occasion.
- It is mandatory for children under the age of 2 to wear suitable swim nappies in the water park.
You are not allowed to ride the slides in swimwear with buckles, rivets or any sharp objects.
You may only ride the slides in appropriate swimwear. Shorts or cotton shirts, sports shorts, baggy clothes or any other similar items are not allowed.
The use of footwear such as water shoes, sandals or water socks is permitted in the pool areas, but guests must be barefoot to ride on the slides.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Activity address:
Carretera Federal Cancun - Playa del Carmen Km 48, Solidaridad, Playa del Carmen, Q.R.
Cirque Du Soleil JOYA