- Isla Contoy is a paradise for nature lovers and one of the tours you cannot miss with your family and friends.
The beautiful Isla Contoy National Park is not inhabited by man and has been declared a natural reserve due to its ecological importance: in its more than 5,000 hectares of sea and land live a large number of birds, as well as turtles, crabs and crocodiles. In the waters of Isla Contoy you can find manta rays, lobsters and many types of tropical fi...
- Boat ride
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in the Cancun Hotel Zone
- Water and soda
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet lunch on Isla Contoy
- Bar open all day (starts after snorkeling tour)
- Visit to Isla Contoy
- Visit to Isla Mujeres
- Bilingual guide - Spanish/English
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Pier and National Park entrance fee (approximately 13 USD per person)
- Optional activities on Isla Contoy, Isla Mujeres or Cancun
- Photography or video services
- Use of towels
- Use sunscreen or insect repellent that is Biodegradable
- Tour not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, any type of injury or recent surgery, or heart conditions
- Avoid carrying heavy or bulky backpacks or bags
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as sunglasses
- Bring a towel and bathing suit, as well as extra clothes
- This experience has a time confirmation up to 24 hours before it takes place due to on-site transport logistics
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.