- Sail on our catamaran and have fun on the white sand beaches of Isla Mujeres
Snorkel to find the beautiful treasures of Caribbean marine life. When we arrive at Isla Mujeres, you can sunbathe on the white sand beach or wander around town to pick up handcrafted souvenirs. A complete adventure on Isla Mujeres that you cannot miss!
- Round-trip catamaran from Marina
- Snorkel equipment and life jackets
- Free time in the center of Isla Mujeres
- Free time at the beach club
- Vip lounge
- Docking fee per person to be paid at the time of registration (fee per person, both children and adults)
- Photography and video services
- Round-trip transfer to the Marina
- Bring some cash, a debit or credit card for unforeseen expenses or if you need a service or product not covered by your entry
- Meeting point is at Playa Langosta, KM 5 of Cancun Hotel Zone
- Please arrive 60 minutes before your check-in time
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Remember to bring biodegradable insect repellent
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.