- Looking for fun and family activities in Cancun? This Dinner Show Included Is What You Need
The Jolly Roger pirate show and dinner cruise promise to be a great time on the high seas for adults and children alike. Board an authentic galleon for an exhilarating live pirate show accompanied by fine dining and a luxury open bar with some great drinks from pirate bartenders. Your journey begins as soon as you arrive at Playa Linda Pier in Canc...
- Thematic Show
- Choose a dinner from the menu: Coconut Shrimp, Ribs, Chicken Breast, Montreal NY Style Steak, Grilled Salmon, Stuffed Cannelloni
- Children's Dinner Choose an option from the following: Nuggets, Pizza, Spaghetti
- Open bar
- Photography and video services
- Transport to the Jolly Roger Cancun dock
- Dockage fee payable at time of registration ($12 USD per person)
- Round-trip transport Hotel - El Embarcadero - Hotel
- For this experience it is necessary to go to the place on your own, meeting point is located at: Blvd. Kukulcan Km 4,5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible and suitable for young children and elderly people
- The tour starts at El Embarcadero, located next to the Cancun Theater in Playa Linda
- This tour ends with a return to the Playa Linda pier
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Remember to bring biodegradable insect repellent
- Arrive 30 minutes early
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.