- Come and venture out by piloting a mini speedboat
Come and enjoy the most exciting boat ride through the Nichupté lagoon. Speed and adrenaline will run through your veins as you witness Cancun's natural beauty. With the guidance of a professional, you will navigate through the mangroves until you reach the second largest barrier reef in the world. Dive into the extraordinary turquoise waters of th...
- Guided tour
- Shared speed boat for 2 people
- Diving equipment in Nichupté lagoon and reef snorkeling
- Dock fee (approximately $12.00)
- Transport to the dock
- Photos and videos
- For this experience it is necessary to go to the place on your own, Address: Boulevard kukulcan k.m. 14.6, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancun, Q.R., Mexico
- Not recommended for pregnant women, passengers with mobility issues and recent surgeries
- Children must be 6 years of age to perform activities, accompanied by a responsible adult
- Minimum age to drive speedboats is 16 years old
- Arrive 30 minutes before your check-in schedule
- Use biodegradable sunscreen
- Bring a towel, bathing suit and extra clothes
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.