- Dive 80 feet deep to admire 1940's naval ships
For scuba experts, Cancun's turquoise waters are just a treat. This tour will take you diving on 2 different reefs from 45 to 60 feet deep. Full of marine life, this experience is amazing for a great diving session, as the more adventurous can even descend 80 feet to the wrecks of 1940's naval ships.
- Reef diving with two tanks
- Diving equipment
- Boat diving
- Round trip transfer
- Dock Fee - Approximate value of U$ 16.00
- Clothes rental
- For safety reasons, pregnant women over five months old cannot participate.
- Exclusively for certified divers
- Do not exceed alcohol consumption the day before diving
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your check-in schedule.
- Wait 12-18 hours after diving before traveling on an airplane
- For this experience it is necessary to go to the place on your own, address: Marina Blvd. Kukulcan 5-Km 5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R.
- Minimum 10 years old to do the activity (16 years old to dive in sunken boats) certified and accompanied by a certified responsible adult
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.