- Dive 80 feet deep to admire 1940's naval ships
If you've always wanted to dive into the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean, come with us. The magnificent maritime spectacle of Chitales or Musa reef is perfect for diving. With a tank you will descend 28 feet to admire the colorful fish and the reef of the Riviera Maya.
- Diving equipment with a tank
- Boat diving
- Reef diving
- Dock Fee - Approximate value of U$ 16.00
- Clothes rental
- Round trip transfer
- Exclusively for certified divers
- Do not exceed alcohol consumption the day before diving
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your check-in schedule.
- Wait 12-18 hours after diving before traveling on an airplane
- For this experience it is necessary to go to the place on your own, address: Marina Blvd. Kukulcan 5-Km 5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R.
- Minimum 10 years old to do the activity (16 years old to dive in sunken boats) certified and accompanied by a certified responsible adult
- For safety reasons, pregnant women over five months old cannot participate.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.