The best way to see the amazing underwater sculptures of the MUSA Collection in Punta Nizuc is by strapping on your snorkel. But first: travel by glass-bottomed boat and float around the 30 statues located 4m beneath the ocean's surface! It's the only museum of its kind in the world!
- * Ride in the glass-bottomed boat
- * Snorkeling equipment & instructions
- * Life vest
- * Lockers
- * Showers
- * Water, soft drink, and beer on the boat
- * Docking fee of $20 per person, to be paid at the entrance of the national park
- * Scuba diving
- * Jungle tour
- * Photos and videos
- * The venue is located inside a national park, where a docking fee of $20 applies * Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult * Visit to the underwater sculptures may depend on the ocean currents * The minimum age for snorkeling is 8 years. The boat experience is suitable for younger kids. * Not suitable for pregnant women Show your smartphone ticket at the Aquaworld entrance. From there you can continue on to the National Park. The activity may be canceled in case of bad weather
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.