There are few art installations anywhere in the world quite like the Cancún Underwater Museum. If you fancy an _in-depth_ look of the museum's history without all the soggy scuba gear, the visitor's center at Plaza Kukulcán Mall ought to float your boat.
- * Entrance to the Underwater Museum's Visitor Center
- * Access to the underwater area
- * Diving or snorkeling
- * Glass-bottom Boat Tour or Jungle Tour
- * Guided tour
- * This ticket only includes access to the Visitor Center. Access to the underwater area is not included * Children aged 0-3 can join for free, please select a free ticket for them Show your smartphone ticket at the museum entrance.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.