- Enjoy the beauty of Garrafon Natural Reef Park and collect amazing memories.
Breathtaking landscapes are waiting for you in the south of the beautiful Isla Mujeres. If you want to enjoy an incredible day near the crystal-clear sea and do radical activities, Garrafon Park is just for you. Highlighted by incredible reefs, the cliffs of Punta Suré provide ample space to relax. Garrafon offers many activities for the whole fami...
- Round trip ferry
- Buffet lunch
- National Open Bar
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jackets
- Punta Sur Cliff Access
- Dock fee (approximately $13.00)
- Transport from hotels to dock
- Photos and videos
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- take extra clothes
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Passengers with mobility problems and recent surgeries
- Open bar only available to over 18s
- Arrive 60 minutes early
- For this experience it is necessary to go there on your own, address: Marina Aquatours, Km 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancun, Q.R.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.