- Enjoy a memorable day exploring Paquer Garrafon on Isla Mujeres and interacting with dolphins in Cancún
If you would like to enjoy an amazing day near the crystal clear sea and interact with the smartest marine animals, this tour is just for you! You will live a unique experience singing, dancing and interacting with the friendly dolphins. You don't need to know how to swim, just have fun as the dolphin approaches you. In addition, you will visit Gar...
- Round-trip shipping Cancun-Isla Mujeres-Cancun
- Entrance to Garrafon Park
- An introductory 15-minute and 40-minute presentation on the water on the interactive dolphin program (times are estimated)
- The dolphin encounter program includes the following: A handshake, A kiss, Hand target (the dolphin jumps into your hands)
- Buffet lunch and open bar
- Use of lockers, bathrooms, showers, chairs, hammocks and swimming pool at Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres
- Ground transportation to the marina in Cancún, where the tour departs
- Pier tax (approximately $13 USD per person, payable on arrival at the marina)
- Entrance fee to the turtle farm
- Any other activity in Isla Mujeres or Cancun not mentioned
- Photography and video services
- For this experience it is necessary to go to the place on your own, Marina Aquatours located on Playa Tortugas, in the Hotel Zone in Cancun: Marina Aquatours, Km 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancun, Q.R., Mexico
- No cameras or video cameras allowed on the dock
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory during the dolphin program
- For safety reasons, pregnant women over five months old cannot participate in any dolphin programs.
- Women under five months pregnant who wish to participate in the dolphin program may do so, provided they are accompanied by another adult who pays for admission and after signing a release of responsibilities letter.
- Children must swim accompanied by an adult paying admission
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes (preferably sandals), as well as glasses and a hat or cap.
- Bring your bathing suit and an extra change of clothes
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and marine species too
- Arrive 30 minutes early
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.