- Pamper yourself and enjoy a day of luxury at Parque Garrafon
If you would like to enjoy an amazing day and relax in a Jacuzzi facing the turquoise sea, Parque Garrafon is just for you. Highlighted by incredible reefs and the Punta Sur cliff, Garrafon offers plenty of extreme activities for the whole family. Start the day with snorkeling and kayaking on our natural reef or if you prefer to slide unlimited on ...
- Round-trip ferry - leaving the meeting point only once a day
- Premium VIP Buffet Restaurant
- Vip Lounge
- Unlimited Tyrolean Experience
- Open bar with national drinks
- Snorkel, life jackets and kayak
- Ground transportation to the marina in Cancun, where the tour departs
- Pier tax (approximately $12 USD per person, payable on arrival at the marina)
- Photography and video services
- Arrive 30 minutes early
- For this experience it is necessary to go to the place on your own, Marina Aquatours located in Playa Tortugas, in the Hotel Zone in Cancun at 8:00 am to leave for Garrafon Park
- The ferry leaves punctually at 09:00
- The delay in the arrival of the Marina will be recorded as a no-show, without the right to a refund.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes (preferably sandals), as well as glasses and a hat or cap
- Bring your bathing suit and an extra change of clothes
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and marine species too
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.