- Discover the marine world through your speedboat!
Start your trip aboard your own speedboat, enjoying the landscape around you and the mangroves that the Nichupté lagoon has to offer! Then, dive to the bottom of the reef by snorkeling through the marine paradise of Cancun. Complete your experience by savoring a Yucatecan lunch, where exotic flavors blend with Mayan culture and are accompanied by c...
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jacket
- Mini boat for 02 people
- Bilingual Guide - English or Spanish
- Mexican lunch
- Round trip transfer
- Dock fee
- For this experience it is necessary to go there on your own, address: Boulevard Kukulcan Kilómetro 16.296, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R.
- Arrive 30 minutes early
- Not recommended for pregnant women, passengers with mobility issues and recent surgeries
- Children must be 6 years of age to perform activities, accompanied by a responsible adult
- Minimum age to drive speedboats is 16 years old
- Use biodegradable sunscreen
- Bring a towel, bathing suit and extra clothes
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.