Will you be able to pass the initiation ritual of the Mayan warriors? Participate in ancient ceremonies, dances and challenges. Cross suspension bridges and learn about the deities that inhabited the jungle according to the Mayans. Board a high-speed speedboat and boost your adrenaline levels. Enjoy the fantastic jungle landscapes made up of the f...
- * Speedboat Ride
- * Snorkeling equipment
- * Representation of a Mayan ritual
- * 1 bottle of water per person
- * Life jacket
- * Towels and lockers
- * Mayan flavors (3 salbutes and 2 flavored waters)
- * Transfer
- * Port Fee (20 USD)
- You must be at the meeting point 30 minutes in advance.The minimum age to participate is 6 years.Wear sunscreen, cash and get ready to get wet. You must be at the meeting point 30 minutes in advance.The minimum age to participate is 6 years.For safety reasons, children under 18 must always be accompanied by an adult.Not recommended for people with severe physical or motor disabilities, heart problems, women with risky pregnancies and people under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.