The Maya ruins that dot the Yucatán will leave you in awe of what ancient civilizations were capable of. This tour reveals the pre-Columbian fort at Tulum, before whisking you away to cool off in the crystal clear waters of Cenote Mariposa. If you wanted sand to go with your swim, then Riviera Maya and its white-sand beach is the perfect place to e...
- * Roundtrip transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- * Knowledgeable guide (speaks English, Spanish, or French)
- * Guided tour of Tulum
- * Free time to explore Tulum
- * One bottle of water
- * Visit of Cenote Mariposa
- * EcoTax of 300 MXN
- * Food
- * Archaeological Zone Tax (for the use of cell phone cameras, other cameras, video cameras, etc.)
- * A small tax must be paid on-site for the use of cell phone cameras * Tripods are not allowed * EcoTax of 300 MXN must be paid on site * Children under 3 years old join for free, please select a free ticket for them * Not recommended for wheelchair users and people with physical disabilities * The tour operator will contact you after your booking to arrange the pick-up service * The pick up time will be determined depending on your pick up location (from 7 AM onwards) * Please make sure to be at the agreed-upon pick-up location at least 15 minutes before departure * Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring swimming gear, a towel, biodegradable sunscreen, cash, sunglasses, a hat, and insect repellent * In case of emergency or issues with the meeting point, you can contact the tour operator at +52 9981002645
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.