Ready for some Mayan magic in Mexico? Join your adventurous guide for a fun half-day trip exploring one of the last cities built by the Maya civilization! You'll be collected from your hotel and taken on an express one-hour tour of Tulum. Uncover the history and mysteries surrounding the remains of ancient buildings, soak up the Caribbean Sea views...
- * Hotel pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Cancún and Riviera Maya
- * Meeting point close to the hotels in Playa del Carmen and Tulum
- * Full transport in an air-conditioned van or bus
- * English and Spanish-speaking guide
- * Guided visit of the Archaeological Zone of Tulum
- * Free time at Tulum beach
- * 1.5-hour visit of two cenotes
- * Swimming at Cenote Chen-Ha and Cenote Mariposa. (possible for an extra fee)
- * Food and drinks
- * There is an extra fee of USD15 if you wish to swim that must be paid on-site (only cash, in USD, or Mexican Pesos)
- Entrance to see Chen-ha and the Mariposa Cenotes is included. But if you wish to swim in them, an extra fee of USD15 must be paid on-site (must be paid in cash, in USD, or Mexican Pesos). * Supplier will contact you after booking to arrange pick-up * Kids 0-2 (must sit on lap) join for free without ticket * Not suitable for people with back, heart, or other issues & pregnant women * The supplier will contact you after booking to arrange your pick-up. Pick-ups from 07:00 to 08:00 * Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the place and time agreed upon * Make sure to be ready for departure 15 minutes before the arranged pick-up * Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, swimwear, a towel, and some cash * Comfortable clothes and shoes recommended
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.